Application and conversion-specific criteria
Contrary to new constructions, stress reversal (occurance, change of intensity, discontinuation) needs to be addressed within following criteria.
- Type of mechanical load (frequency, intensity, load direction, wearing)
- Thermal load (duration, intensity, cycles)
- Chemical load (contacting substances, intensity)
- Anti-slip properties
- Cleaning characteristics (decontaminability)
- Aesthetic demands
- Evenness, floor gradient, tolerances
- Special requirements: electrostatic, physiological, structural, sealing properties
- Other connections details
Concrete repair projects are a special challenge. Additionally to the actual repair works on concrete surface the reinforcement of the component or the construction can be achieved by structural alterations.